Off-plan Alanya luxury residences for sale. Quality apartments in Mahmutlar with mountain views, on-site facilities and 0% APR.
Аланья is an extremely popular holiday resort, set on the southern coastline of Turkey to the east of Antalya, part of the Antalya province although it does have its own international airport a little further east in Gazipasa.
Alanya luxury property for sale has seen a massive boost in the past decade or so since Gazipasa airport opened making the resort much easier to access for many visitors, thus, more of the frequent Alanya visitors have begun to buy property in Alanya for holidays at any time of the year, whilst some choose Alanya real estate for year-round living or as a buy-to-let investment in Turkey, knowing that Alanya can offer an annual rental income, unlike some other Turkish resorts that are only active and accessible during the summer months.
Location of the Alanya luxury residences for sale
This off-plan development of Alanya luxury residences for sale is located in the town of Mahmutlar, a rather vibrant town that sits between central Alanya and Gazipasa airport, the centre is reached in approximately 20-minutes and the airport 30-minutes, whilst the local sandy beach of Mahmutlar can be reached on foot in just 10-12 minutes.
The Alanya luxury residences for sale are found quite centrally in Mahmutlar, with the two busy commercial streets set between the project and the beach, therefore, a short walk will reach many of the town’s vast amenities and bus stops to reach all other Alanya areas with ease.
Alanya luxury residences for sale – Project Information
A rather small project that is in the very early stages of construction in Mahmutlar, with building work taking place in a rather quiet neighbourhood slightly north of one of the main streets on a land area of 1,600m2.
A walled and gated complex that will consist of two apartment blocks of seven floors, of which will offer just 40 mountain view apartments or penthouses ranging from 1-3 bedrooms, all to be surrounded by areas of shared landscaped gardens and set for completion in September 2024.
When the project of Alanya apartments for sale is fully completed, you will have the use of a limited range of on-site facilities that will keep the communal fees and your overall running costs down.
Facilities for the Alanya luxury residences for sale
Electronic gated entry
24-7 camera system
Prices and availability of the Alanya luxury residences for sale
1+1 Apartments 60 m2 – 65 m2 priced from 148,000 Euro to 164,000 Euro
2+1 Apartments 100 m2 – 102 m2 priced from 190,000 Euro to 200,000 Euro
3+1 Penthouses 152 m2 – 175,000 priced from 290,000 Euro to 335,000 Euro
Alanya luxury residences for sale can be purchased with a great payment plan that is offered by the developer – make an initial down payment of 30% and spread the remaining 70% with equal monthly interest-free instalments up until the completion date.
How far are the Alanya luxury residences for sale from other local areas?
Аэропорт Газипаша – 30 км.
Аэропорт Анталии – 137 км.
Kargicak – 3.3km
Dim River – 7km
Cleopatra Beach – 15km
Центральная Аланья – 11,8 км
Before Alanya was given its own international airport, many potential tourists were deterred from travelling to the area, this was due to the transfer times from Antalya international airport taking around 2-hours rather than the now maximum reduced time of 1-hour when flying to Gazipasa airport.
Now that the resort of Alanya has become even more popular than it was, there has been lots of development going on along the 35km stretch of coastline from Gazipasa airport to the centre of Alanya. Several small towns that were virtually unknown to overseas tourists have become popular resort areas with stunning sandy beaches and a wonderful mountain backdrop.
Why choose one of these Alanya luxury residences for sale?
If you are considering investing in a property in Turkey, these Alanya luxury residences for sale are a great choice for Turkey real estate buyers. Whether you seek a holiday home, a year-round home or an investment property in Turkey that will net you a great annual rental income with the areas active and accessible throughout the year.
If these luxury Alanya homes for sale seem to fit your budget and requirements, give Toga Global a call and we can give you further details, answer all your Alanya real estate questions, offer sound advice and we will be there to help you with the Alanya property buying procedure.
Обновление 19 декабря 2022 г. в 12:52 пп
Цена:начиная с $155,140
Размер недвижимости:50 м2
Площадь земельного участка:1600 м2
Тип недвижимости:Инвестиции, роскошь, резиденция и квартира